Wednesday, May 13, 2009

yummy! grazing!


Have you seen www.graze.com? YUM YUM, i got this delicious box of treats through my door with love from Mr Postie. It's such a good idea - for £2.99 delivered, you can pick 4 from the 139 healthy & tasty products the have on the menu to fill your box with. They vary from fruit, nuts, seeds, savoury snacks and natural treats!

But as i work from home and have most of the ingredients already lying around my kitchen cupboard, I'll probably only treat myself to this box of surprises once in a while. Although i can remember the days when i was stuck in an office for hours with only the nasty choccie vending machine for company! So this is the perefect - healthier alternative for those of you who want to graze at your desk.

You can get a FREE box with my feed your friends code: B4CY7XGH

ENJOY :)

No comments: